Friday, October 21, 2016

A Blessing for You

So, because my last post was a little on the negative side, I am posting something encouraging today.  Here is a scripture we memorized in our ladies group a while back, when we were making our way through the book of Ephesians.  I am posting it here as encouragement for you.  Always remember that you are uniquely special and dearly loved by the One who created you!  There really is no way to truly comprehend His love... and feel free to copy and use this graphic if you'd like to.  We used it to help us memorize, but use it however you'd like.



3 comments:

  1. That is an excellent one to commit to memory.

    Christi, I have been here as recently as two days ago and these posts were not showing. That's not all the whacky stuff that has been going on for me on the www. Maybe it is my iPad or something. Anyway, glad to find them here now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. liked the positive side of you dear stay focused

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like visuals and especially your graphic to help us remember verses in the Word of God. Thanks for posting it.
    Blessings to you this beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete