Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Encouragement Post - Coronavirus Distancing Day 48 (Tuesday)

My soul waits for the Lord... If you were wondering where the encouragement posts went these past few days, I have been battling a pretty nasty diverticulitis attack with a tremendous amount of pain and honestly just haven't felt much like looking at a computer. But God is faithful, whether I feel like it or not. I am so grateful for His love and His word. I am hoping to feel better soon, but He SO ministered to my heart through Psalm 130 this morning. When I opened my YouVersion Bible app, I discovered it was today's reading. It was as if He were speaking the words directly to me. And the marvelous thing about Him and His word is that He can speak to you just as personally through the same words.

Psalm 130
1 Out of the depths I have cried to You, O Lord.
2 Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive
To the voice of my supplications.
3 If You, Lord, should mark iniquities,
O Lord, who could stand?
4 But there is forgiveness with You,
That You may be feared.
5 I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait,
And in His word do I hope.
6 My soul waits for the Lord
More than the watchmen for the morning;
Indeed, more than the watchmen for the morning.
7 O Israel, hope in the Lord;
For with the Lord there is lovingkindness,
And with Him is abundant redemption.
8 And He will redeem Israel
From all his iniquities.

No comments:

Post a Comment