Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day - So Blessed!

I am so amazingly blessed to have been cared for, taught, nurtured, encouraged, and loved by this amazing lady for my whole life. I don't really have the words to describe how much her unconditional love has meant to me. I grieve for those who have not had that kind of a mother's love in their life. I am thankful to the Lord every day that He chose to give me a mother like her. And now we are much more than mother and daughter; we are best friends and sisters in the Lord. I love you, Mama!

Granmama and Mama

Aunt Janet, Granmama, and Mama

Mama and Me
Mama, Mary Kat, and Me

1 comment:

  1. Sweet photo of your mother and grandmother and you! You look quite a bit like your mother, but I suppose people tell you that all the time.

    ReplyDelete