Saturday, August 30, 2008

An award from a cherished friend...

Cheryl at Cherdecor, has a beautiful blog and shares her heart so generously. She is a breast cancer survivor, as is my mother-in-law, and partly because of that I feel a special connection to her. She also shares a strong faith, and that is so encouraging to me. I feel very honored that she has presented me with the Friendship Award.



I would like to pass it on to a new blogging friend and very kindred spirit in many ways... including being a homeschooling mom of teens (yikes, did I really say that?), a woman of faith, and a fellow southerner... Mrs. Trixie at Making It Our Home. I really enjoy her stories about their life on the farm, homeschooling, and all the adventures that go along with that. Be sure and say a prayer for her and others along the coastal areas, as Hurricane Gustav looms in the Gulf of Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment