An award, awards, and five things I love...
First, I must thank my sweet friend Vee from A Haven for Vee for the Brillante Award she has bestowed on me. Not only am I honored to receive the award, but particularly as it is from Vee. She is a thoughtful and generous blogger, a kind encourager, and also a happy newlywed.
These are the rules:
1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award. (I will not be doing this, as most of my choices for this award have already received it previously. See comment below list.)
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.
Now, I have been tagged by Schotzy at Wings of Eagles for five things I love:
1. God's Word
2. My family
3. Whatever flower is currently in bloom
4. Seeing creativity unfold
5. Vivaldi's Four Seasons
This one came with no rules. Again, most of you have participated in one of these before. If you would like to participate again, consider yourself tagged!
Finally, many of you have been to me as Jonathon was to David: "And Jonathan, Saul's son, arose and went to David at Horesh, and encouraged him in God." (1 Samuel 23:16) I hope in some way, I have encouraged you as well.