Monday, March 23, 2020

Encouragement Post - Coronavirus Distancing Day 8 (Monday)

Encouragement Post #8: (Monday) How are YOU doing? What has God been teaching YOU in this present situation? For me, I think more than anything He is teaching me that He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. No matter how everything around me changes, He does not. No matter how I have failed Him, He continues to love me... HIS mercies are new every morning, every hour, every second. And His faithfulness is beyond our ability to comprehend it. The One who is all righteousness and complete justice is also completely merciful. So I am "chewing on that" for the next little while. Would you take refuge with me under the shadow of His great wings?

Lamentations 3:21-25 "This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I have hope in Him." The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the person who seeks Him."

Psalm 36:5-7 "Your lovingkindness, O Lord, extends to the heavens, Your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Your righteousness is like the mountains of God; Your judgments are like a great deep. O Lord, You preserve man and beast. How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings."


No comments:

Post a Comment