Friday, April 3, 2020

Encouragement Post - Coronavirus Distancing Day 19 (Friday)

Encouragement Post – Day #19 (Friday) Today has been a long day, but I finally finished a project I have been working on for a long time. I am really thankful to have it finished, and I am looking forward to the next one now. Do you ever just get stuck? Like you just can’t move forward for fear of messing up? In “life” this doesn’t happen to me very often, but sometimes it does with art projects. But today I had someone tell me they were praying for me and gave me words of encouragement that I could do it. And that is exactly what happened. I am thankful for encouragement, and I want to pass that along to you. Whatever you are doing, working on, trying to accomplish… I am praying that God would show you the way, and I believe you can do it!

Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen."

I am continuing to pray for our community, our nation, and our world. May God intervene in this process and give wisdom to those who are making decisions. HE IS able! To Him be the glory in (us) the church in Christ Jesus to ALL generations forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment