Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Encouragement Post - Coronavirus Distancing Day 37 (Tuesday)

Do you love surprises? I thought these Tiffany hybrid tea roses had long since kicked the bucket. I haven't seen them produce in several years, and truthfully had let the foliage around them grow up over them because they weren't getting enough sun. But today I just happened to be peeking around in the shrubbery, and what to my wondering eyes should appear... two HUGE pink blossoms on the longest stems, almost over my head. These beauties were just begging to be brought inside and enjoyed... God's beautiful creation never disappoints. The lavender sweet William in the vase is a wonderful accent and smells heavenly along with the fruity fragrance of the Tiffany roses and the color is perfect with my smaller pink knockout roses!




Encouragement Post – Day #37 (Tuesday) All creation sings of His majesty…

Psalm 104:1-3, 10-12, 19, 31-33
“Bless the Lord, O my soul!
O Lord my God, You are very great;
You are clothed with splendor and majesty,
Covering Yourself with light as with a cloak,
Stretching out heaven like a tent curtain. 

He lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters;
He makes the clouds His chariot;
He walks upon the wings of the wind…


He sends forth springs in the valleys;
They flow between the mountains;
They give drink to every beast of the field;
The wild donkeys quench their thirst.
Beside them the birds of the heavens dwell;
They lift up their voices among the branches…

He made the moon for the seasons;
The sun knows the place of its setting…

Let the glory of the Lord endure forever;
Let the Lord be glad in His works;
He looks at the earth, and it trembles;
He touches the mountains, and they smoke.
I will sing to the Lord as long as I live;
I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.”

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post. The roses are just so beautifully presented in your photos. I think I can smell them. God's Words in the Psalms, so comforting. And he song so beautiful in words, truth and pictures. Thanks for the ray of sunshine this morning from your blog. Thanks for visiting mine. Surly, I will return. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete