Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Living, Breathing, Priceless Artwork

I wanted these lyrics to stand alone today with no pictures to distract from the words. I believe someone out there needs to hear this today. So let these words fill your heart and give you encouragement....


I can see the tears filling your eyes
And I know where they're coming from
They're coming from a heart that's broken in two
By what you don't see
The person in the mirror
Doesn't look like a magazine
Oh but when I look at you
It's clear to me
That I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece that all creation
Quietly applauds
And you're covered with
The fingerprints of God
Never has there been and never again
Will there be another you
Fashioned by God's hand and perfectly planned
To be just who you are
And what He's been creating
Since the first beat of your heart
Is a living, breathing
Priceless work of art...


Fingerprints of God - words and music by Steven Curtis Chapman

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christi,

    What a beautiful post. It truly touched my heart.

    I have given you a blog award. Please stop by to see what it is.

    many hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. It touched me...thank you, dear heart!

    ReplyDelete